Wolves of the Sunset
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Chatbox
Staff

✯Admin✯
This Dork

See Spot Run

3 posters

Go down

See Spot Run Empty See Spot Run

Post by Spot Mon May 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Spot

See Spot Run Grey_wolves_in_Bavarian_Forest_National_Park_(cropped)

☯THE BASICS☯

Sexuality: Pansexual

☯APPEARANCE☯

General: Spot carries a sandy brown base with gray tones introduced in the corners of his eyes, on his back and down his tail. His eyes are a shade of light amber similar to his coat.
Build: Thicker and heavier than the average wolf of his height, he’s extremely sturdy and relatively slow. His weight is largely due to his muscular build but also he’s not keen on skipping meals if you know what I mean.

Height: 32 in.
Weight: 160lbs

☯PERSONALITY☯

Trusting: Spot is extremely trusting of others even complete strangers. He has to be because he depends on others so heavily for entertainment, advice, and food and shelter.
Pragmatic: Both practical and sensible, Spot is a down to earth guy who prefers to follow main stream ways in fear of ’straying from the path’. He is however, extremely accepting and even attracted to those who prefer to carve their own paths in life.
Steady: emotionally stable, physically solid, he’s got the comfiest shoulder to cry on and good listenin’ ears too.
Thoughtful and pious: Introverted, Introspective, and superstitious Spot is an advocate for meditation and balance.
Adaptable: When the going gets tough, Spot is there. Kind of similar to a cockroach, Spot’s hard to get rid of. He’s versatile and will stick it out till the end, preferring to stay in one place for as long as possible before moving on.
Taciturn: Quiet and accepting of others, Spot is extremely receptive but finds decision making hard. He prefers to take orders and criticism rather than dish it out.

Outlook: Idealistic but resigned, Spot prefers to see the beauty in everything but he acknowledges the power of corruption as well and knows that nothing is safe, and nothing is sacred. He's accepted the inevitability of evil.

Strengths: Level headed, Focused, Sturdy, Strong, Endurance running/jogging

Weaknesses: Petty, Forgetful, Afraid of crows, Paranoid, Slow, Eats a lot

☯FAMILY☯
Mother: Vivi
Father: Bear
Siblings: Dottie (sister)
Ex GF: Starla

☯SOCIAL☯
Relationship Status: Single
Best friend: N/A
Friends:
Rivals:

☯HISTORY☯

Spot loved the normalcy of his old pack. He had a duty and a girlfriend and a purpose. His girlfriend however, was not as happy with their average circumstances. It started with the names. She changed them. Made Spot call her Starla and changed his own name to Merc because she thought it was ‘retro’. If only it had ended there! She wanted everything to be modern and exciting. She wanted struggle and art and adversity. She was bored. Everyone wanted change too except for Spot. He wanted his life back and his purpose, but most of all he wanted his name back. So he chose to leave and find a new purpose and a new life and regain a sense of normalcy. Probably nobody noticed he'd left.

☯OTHER☯

Spirit Animal: White-Tailed Deer

Primary Motivator: Purity/ Understanding

Quirks/Habits/Oddities: Eavesdropping, Repeating Others, Needless Apologizing, Pacing, Prone to making faces, Gives names to inanimate objects, His eye twitches when he’s nervous, being addressed, or gaining  unwanted attention.
Spot
Spot

Back to top Go down

See Spot Run Empty Re: See Spot Run

Post by Mythra Mon May 30, 2016 11:15 pm

i love your bio :') and i thought this was cute:

Spot wrote:[...] but also he’s not keen on skipping meals if you know what I mean.
Mythra
Mythra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Tue May 31, 2016 8:43 am

Wonderful! Spot looks like he'll be a fun addition to the pack.
Kaito
Kaito
Admin

https://sunsetwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spot Tue May 31, 2016 9:05 am

Mythra wrote:i love your bio :') and i thought this was cute:

Spot wrote:[...] but also he’s not keen on skipping meals if you know what I mean.

I guess you hunters are going to have their work cut out for you. Condolences xD

Kaito wrote:Wonderful! Spot looks like he'll be a fun addition to the pack.

Thanks! I'm basing him off of a character I'm writing about that needs more personalization so I'm still figuring things out. Hopefully getting back into role play will help me develop his character better!
Spot
Spot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum