Wolves of the Sunset
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Chatbox
Staff

✯Admin✯
This Dork

~Willow~

4 posters

Go down

~Willow~ Empty ~Willow~

Post by WillowWolf Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:59 am

Wolf Name:
Willow

Desired Rank:
Apprentice

Appearance:
A small she-wolf with slender build and ears too big for her head. She has large paws suggesting that she'll grow to be an impressive size but right now she's all mismatched with long legs, a thick bushy tail and long snout. Her pelt is a pretty foxy red with black speckles along her spine and covering her ears and snout. She has mottled browns and light to dark greys mixing with her red coat splashed along her underbelly and halfway down her legs. One her right , front paw, she has one solid white toe. Her eyes are a deep brown that stare out of her sockets and she has little white whiskers dotting her muzzle. She doesn't have any scars as of yet.

Personality:
Willow is a wolf that loves deeply and protects fiercely, but she can get very attached and become too intense for others to handle. She's aware of this fault, as she has scarred other wolves off, due to this she is a little reserved and doesn't seem to make friends. Willow has a quick, inquisitive mind that makes up for the clumsiness of her awkward body and an eagerness to learn that can sometimes get her into trouble, but she has burning curiosity and an endless energy that can make her hard to teach due to her mind being at 4 places at once, though when she does learn something, she learns it for life. Aside from the intense side of Willow, she can also be gentle, compassionate and cautious, and if you need comforting, she will always be there.

History:
Willows mother was the lowest ranking member of her pack, always getting the scraps, sleeping in the coldest places, at the mercy of the other wolves, and that's why, when she found out she was pregnant, she left and struck out on her own. She knew that if she gave birth while still in the pack, her precious babies would not be allowed to live. The offspring of such a lowly wolf would just be extra mouths to feed, too much trouble for pups that would most likely grow up to be as useless as their mother. Willows mother scraped by, catching what she could and eating what she found, it was a difficult life, and near to the end of her pregnancy she was nothing but skin and bones. The birth was hard, she hardly had enough strength to stand up, let alone push out three pups. When it was finally over, exhausted, she turned to lick her newborns, only to find two completely still and the last, smallest one, writhing weakly towards her mother's teat. She pushed aside the grief of losing two and was determined to give her last one a life better than hers. With shaking legs she stood, and picked up her little furry bundle before trotting away, not looking back at her dead pups but promising to be with them soon. Willows mother walked and walked for days, with only her love for the pup keeping her going,then finally, she found what she was looking for. She passed into the Sunsets territory without hesitation, now she was so close to giving Willow the best life she could offer, nothing was going to stop her. Willows mother only stopped when she was confident that her pups cries would be heard from the den when she left, and she settled down to give her baby her last feed. As Willow suckled her mother spoke softly to her, telling her she was going to watch over her always, how she loved her more than anything and she was so sorry she wasn't going to be there as she grew up. Then, when Willow had had her fill, her mother hauled herself up, gave her pup a last, longing lick, and walked off to go be with her pups. Willow's been with the Sunset Pack ever since, unaware of her mother's bravery and sacrifice.

Anything Else:
She wants to a Guard when she's old enough
WillowWolf
WillowWolf

http://indelible-mayhem.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

~Willow~ Empty Re: ~Willow~

Post by Kaito Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:31 am

Still a sad backstory, but she's welcome to join the RP! Glad to have her with us!
Kaito
Kaito
Admin

https://sunsetwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythra Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:59 pm

in my mind's eye, she looks so adorable tbh. and her history -- agh. ;_; her mother was one strong wolf.
Mythra
Mythra

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowWolf Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Thank you! I like my characters to be cute and have sad back stories >.<
WillowWolf
WillowWolf

http://indelible-mayhem.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehemia Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:01 pm

i'm already so fond of willow, i feel like Nehemia would totally take her under her wing. great job on the bio, shes great (:
Nehemia
Nehemia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum